Join Insight China 2018 as Part of our PR-Team!
Are you interested in participating in one of the international student projects? Do you have communication and social media skills? We are now seeking motivated and talented students to form the PR & Communication team for this year’s Insight China project!
- Final year bachelor students at FHNW (usually 3rd year students, 2nd year social work students, or 4th year part-time students). No preference to faculty.
- PR Experience (mention if you have any).
- Language skills (German and/or English).
- Social Media experience or IT skills (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, website coding, video-editing, Adobe InDesign/similar)
- Keen on learning more about Chinese business practices and the Chinese culture
- Eager to enhance your employability
Your Role in Our Team
- Develop PR concepts and document PR activities
- Integrate and maintain social media and website
- Preserve the highlights of each seminar as a video / slide show
- Support the project team with media work: interviews, press bulletins, etc.
- Writing and publishing our joint newsletter NEXUS
- Gain experience in media work and integrated corporate communication and enhance your application dossier for a possible future position in Communication, PR or Marketing.
- Opportunities to reach out to the corporate world and build contacts.
- Guaranteed place on the on-site trip and a 50% reduction on the participation fee.
- Motivation letter
- Your current CV with a picture
- The Preparatory Seminar: 19 – 23 February 2018
- The On-site Seminar: 29 March – 15 April 2018
- School of Business: 1 ETCS for the Preparatory Seminar + 3 ETCS for the On-site Seminar
- Other schools: According to the respective deans
- Application deadline is the 2nd of October 2017, 10.00 CET
- Please use the form below to apply