JOIN The DELEGATION
- Get an Insight of China, both on a professional and cultural level
- Celebrate with us the 20th anniversary of the first ever International Students Project of the FHNW – Insight China!
- Experience breathtaking cities, including Shanghai and Beijing
- Visit multinational companies operating in China, combining theory and practice in an international environment
- Interact and exchange information with students from other study fields such as Life Sciences, Applied Psychology and Engineering.
- Improve your social skills and test your communication ability in English
- Increase your chances of getting hired by companies through our Career Fair!
- Enhance your business network!
ACADEMIC COMPENSATION & EXPECTED COSTS
- Receive 5 ECTS – Integration Module for School of Business
(Other schools get compensated according to the respective deans)
- Maximum costs of CHF 2’800. The calculated costs represent the highest degree and can be lowered, depending on the successful acquisition of sponsor- and partnerships. (Chance of getting up to CHF 1’000 back)
The costs cover accommodation, visa, transportation, international & domestic flights, joint dinners and cultural activities.
- Final year bachelor students at FHNW (usually 3rd year full-time students, 4th year part-time students and 2nd year social work students)
- Interest for Asian culture
- Showing passion when participating in an international project
- Motivated to get an Insight of the businesses and metropolises of China
- Able to participate on the set dates on our roadmap