JOIN The DELEGATION
- Get an Insight of China, both on a professional and cultural level
- Celebrate with us the 21st anniversary of the first ever International Students Project of the FHNW – Insight China!
- Experience breathtaking cities
- Visit multinational companies operating in China or South Korea (depending on the Pandemic’s situation), combining theory and practice in an international environment
- Interact and exchange information with students from other study fields such as Life Sciences, Applied Psychology and Engineering
- Improve your social skills and test your communication ability in English
- Increase your chances of getting hired by companies through our Career Fair!
- Enhance your business network!
ACADEMIC COMPENSATION & EXPECTED COSTS
- Receive 5 ECTS – Integration Module for School of Business
(Other schools get compensated according to the respective deans)
- Maximum costs of CHF 2’800. The calculated costs represent the highest degree and can be lowered, depending on the successful acquisition of sponsor- and partnerships. (Chance of getting up to CHF 1’000 back)
The costs cover accommodation, visa, transportation, international & domestic flights, joint dinners and cultural activities.
- Final year bachelor students at FHNW (usually 3rd year full-time students, 4th year part-time students and 2nd year social work students)
- Interest for Asian culture
- Showing passion when participating in an international project
- Motivated to get an Insight of the businesses and metropolises of China
- Able to participate on the set dates on our roadmap
Every delegation member must be aware that due to the pandemic the designated country might not be able to be visited without a SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination. For instance, under current South Korean regulations only vaccinated travelers are allowed to enter South Korea. A vaccination is valid for one year after injection. Hence PCR Test, Antigen (Rapid) Test or a Recovered Test is not valid, as a two week quarantine would be required. Therefore a risk of perhaps not receiving back the full amount of 2’800 CHF to travel to the Seminar Abroad is likely. Legal regulations of the People’s Republic of China and South Korea will be published frequently.