Bring In Your Own Insight!
Apply now for Insight China
The Application Process will start 20.04.2020
Apply for Project Team
The Project Team positions are open to full-time or part-time HSW students studying BOEK, IM or IBM and entering their final year in September 2020.
These jobs require creative, entrepreneurial and communicative ability and excellent project management skills. The professional planning, organizing, managing and documenting of an introductory workshop, an onsite seminar and – a crucial task – raising and managing the necessary funds for the trip or the development of a professional multi-channel communications plan and its implementation across multiple platforms to widely divergent stakeholders.
- Strong interest in China (both business and cultural aspects)
- Leadership as well as collaborative skills
- Self-motivation and ambition
- Organisational skills
- Flexibility and ability to manage complex and changing situations
- Commitment to further developing and improving the projects, creativity and innovation
- Trouble-shooting capability and strong nerves
- Discretion and ability to work with confidential information
- Proven intercultural experience & an open attitude towards other cultures and countries
- Professional English language skills
- Willingness to invest more time than is required for a ‘normal’ project and ability to deal with a heavy and irregular workload (equivalent to approx. 50% position.
Receive a total of 15 ECTS, representing their project work/live project (5 ECTS), Focus module (5 ECTS) and Integration Module (5 ECTS) for IM & BOEK.
- Good opportunity for shaping and running a highly attractive, prestigious and challenging student project
- Multi-faceted project work, ranging from organising an academic symposium to planning a challenging study-trip to a foreign country, and from recruiting sponsoring money to dealing with the media
- Rare chance to create and shape opportunities that bring invaluable experience to you and your fellow students
- Unique opportunity to work with professionals dealing with a major global player of today’s business world
- Valuable contacts of considerable benefit for your future (bachelor thesis, employment)
- Substantial real-life experience in cross-cultural project management
- Letter of Recommendation
Apply for Communication Team
Communication Teams are open to full-time or part-time HSW student studying BOEK, IM, WI, BIT or IBM and entering their final year in September 2020.
Within the Communication Team, your role is defined by developing communication concepts and document communication activities, maintaining and improving all areas of communication including press, social media and website, creating video recordings and promotional videos for the project, as well as writing and publishing our joint newsletter NeXus.
Furthermore, you will support the project team with media work: interviews, press bulletins, etc.
- Communications /PR /Media experience (if any)
- Language skills (German and English)
- Social Media experience or IT skills (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, website coding, Adobe InDesign/similar)
- Interest and passion for China (both business and cultural aspects)
Receive a total of 10 ECTS, representing their Focus module (5 ECTS) and Business Communication 4 (5 ECTS) for IM & BOEK.
- Gain experience in media work and integrated corporate communication and enhance your application dossier for a possible future position in communication, PR or marketing
- Opportunities to reach out to the corporate world and build contacts
- Guaranteed place on the On-Site trip
- 30 – 50% reduction on the participation fee